Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine!!

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!


Today, its 14 February , and as usual every year, it marks Valentines day.We celebrate it with our loving family, our partners and friends.


I was thinking of doing something this year for Guroo Sahib, as Hes the only person who loves us and we love him.So i thought, if it would be ok for everyone of us, just to do at least 1 JapJi Sahib and 1 Caupi Sahib, to get ourselves to Guroo Ji and to Thank him for all we have today.

I totally forgot it was Valentine until i read Rashvin Phenjis blog.If I know earlier, would had tried to have Guroo Jis early morning Darshan.So stupid aint it, Gurdwara near but dont go and have Guroo Jis Darshan.Haiz..


Anyhow,..LEFT 1 DAY TILL SAMELAN STARTS!!CANT WAIT!!.Well thats all for today!Will keep updated!Heres a lil poem i would like to share.I made this up so please forgive me.


Dear Guroo Ram Das Ji, I Love You.
I thank you for loving me,
When I Forgot You,
When I became a Bemukh,
You were always Loving, Oh Guroo.

Guroo Ram Das Ji,
You have blessed me so much,
House,Family,Education and a Happy Life,
I never Thanked You for all this,
but instead, asked for more.

Guroo Ram Das Ji,
I thank You for Your blessings,
I thank You for my Healthy Life,
I thank You for Your mercy,
and I thank You For always being at my Site,
When Hardship and No one was there....

I Love You!


Bhulay Marag Jiney Betayia,Aesah Gur Vadhbhagi Paya


Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

No comments: